Food Truck Rodeo
DCP Food Truck Rodeos
2023 DATES: March 19 | June 11 | September 3 | October 29
Our next Rodeo is SUNDAY September 3, 12-4pm!
Come downtown four Sundays a year to enjoy our Food Truck Rodeo, one of the longest standing events at DCP! Our rodeos feature trucks and drink vendors of all types for you to enjoy in the park or as you’re passing through. Durham Central Park Food Truck Rodeos aren’t just a great place to relax and eat great local street food, they also support Durham Central Park. These events raise much needed funds that help to operate, beautify, program and improve the park’s five acres.
Volunteering at Food Truck Rodeos
We rely on volunteers to help make Rodeos happen. Because we appreciate all our volunteers, they can earn credit hours and Truck Bucks to spend with any vendor. We have jobs for all ages and abilities- set up, staffing the table, breakdown and keeping our event waste-free. Click here to sign up to volunteer!
Information and Application for Food Trucks
If you own a food truck and are interested in participating in an upcoming Food Truck Rodeo, we want to hear from you! You can find information, rules and application here.
Become a Food Truck Rodeo Sponsor!
If you are looking to partner with DCP, your business can sponsor Durham Central Park’s Food Truck Rodeo and receive these special benefits!
- No matter what, Food Truck Rodeos are rain or shine.
- Although most trucks accept credit cards, an ATM machine is on site if needed.
- If you need to park nearby, the lots to our South and West are open
- Though dogs are welcome, please keep them on regular (not retractable) leashes
- So that you get maximum enjoyment, bring a blanket or a lawn chair so that you can experience a quintessential Durham afternoon with friends and family.
- Looking for or trucks that participate? Have other questions? Check the Food Truck Rodeo FAQ