Food Truck Rodeo
Due to rising cases of Covid-19 and the delta variant, Durham Central Park, Inc. has made the decision to cancel the September 5th Food Truck Rodeo at Durham Central Park. If we are able to have an autumn rodeo in November, we will announce it here and via social media.
Durham Central Park Food Truck Rodeos aren’t just a great place to eat great street food, they also support Durham Central Park! These events raise thousands of dollars every year to operate, beautify and improve Durham Central Park.
Help make DCP Rodeos waste-wise events
We need Waste Warrior volunteers to help set up, staff, and breakdown waste stations that include recycling and compost options. These volunteer efforts help divert thousands of pounds of compostable and recyclable materials from the landfill! For information about volunteering, email Erin at [email protected] or Sign up to volunteer here
Information and Application for Food Trucks
If you own a food truck and are interested in participating in an upcoming Food Truck Rodeo, we want to hear from you! You can find information, rules and application here.
Become a Sponsor!
Your business can sponsor Durham Central Park’s Food Truck Rodeo sponsors and receive these special benefits!
- Food Truck Rodeos are rain or shine.
- Most trucks accept credit cards but an ATM machine is on site as well.
- Free parking is available in nearby lots.
- Dogs are welcome, on regular (not retractable) leashes
- Bring a blanket or a lawn chair so that you can enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable Durham afternoon with friends and family.
- Looking for or trucks that participate? Have other questions? Check the Food Truck Rodeo FAQ