Spring Food Truck Rodeo
- This event has passed.
Join us on March 20th from 12-4pm and enjoy our first Food Truck Rodeo of the year! The DCP Rodeo will feature over 35 trucks with cuisines from around the world as well as local, craft drink vendors of all types for you to enjoy in the park or as you’re passing through. The full lineup, entertainment and rodeo map will be announced next week. To stay tuned and get updates about the Rodeo and all our events, click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Durham Central Park Food Truck Rodeos aren’t just a great place to relax and eat great local street food, they also support Durham Central Park. In addition, the DCP Rodeo features local vendors, and always include entertainment for all ages!
- No matter what, Food Truck Rodeos are rain or shine.
- Although most trucks accept credit cards, an ATM machine is on site if needed.
- If you need to park nearby, the lots to our South and West are open
- Though dogs are welcome, please keep them on regular (not retractable) leashes
- So that you get maximum enjoyment, bring a blanket or a lawn chair so that you can experience a quintessential Durham afternoon with friends and family.
We rely on volunteers to help make Rodeos happen. Because we appreciate all our volunteers, they can earn credit hours and Truck Bucks to spend with any vendor. We have jobs for all ages and abilities- set up, staffing the table, breakdown and keeping our event waste-free. Click here to sign up to volunteer!