- This event has passed.
Strap on your lederhosen for one last “Prost!” with The Glass Jug and The Little German Band and Dancers at Durham Central Park on Friday, October 28th!
We’ve rented out Durham Central Park and will be partying like we’re in Munich from 4 until 10 PM (taproom will remain open until 12 AM).
- 4-10 PM: Craft beer and food trucks in the park.
- 4-8 PM: Kids Zone provided by Bull City Inflatables.
- 6-10 PM: Live interactive performance by the Little German Band & Dancers.
- 7 PM: Stein Hoisting Competition.
- 8 PM: Yodeling Competition
Dog & family friendly.
Food from 3 different food trucks, or bring food from Durham Food Hall.
Beer, wine, cider, seltzer, ginger beer, and other non-alcoholic drinks can all be purchased from The Glass Jug taproom or from the beer trailer and can be enjoyed in the park for the duration of the event. *NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED*